Women Unlimited Business Club
Moxie is all about having the courage to start a business and the persistence to make it work. And that’s who this club is for: women who want more, who are serious about their business and who want to invest in themselves to get where they’re going – women who know that the quickest way to get there is to connect with other women in the same space who have been there, seen it and done it and can help them do the same.
We currently run our Business Club meetings in London, but are planning to launch more in other cities across the UK over the coming year.
British Library, Kings Cross: Last Wednesday of every month from 10:00 – 13:00
What can you expect?
The Women Unlimited Business Club is about making your business happen and work the way that you want it to.
At each meeting you have the chance to brainstorm ideas with other smart business owners who have a whole load of experience to bring to the table both as entrepreneurs and from their previous careers. Every month, we start out with a training session usually marketing oriented and then you have the chance to share your challenges and get feedback and inspiration from the other women who want to grow their business just like you. Each woman that comes along has time to really focus on their business. Everyone is welcome to come along (you don’t need to be a member to participate), you just need to be willing to grow your business and offer your thoughts and advice to others.
Each Moxie Meeting follows a structured format, to keep everything is kept on track, and as a result you get:
- Learning new ways to market and think about your business
- Your own personal focus group, a virtual boardroom of sorts, getting immediate feedback on your ideas by brainstorming and bouncing ideas off other entrepreneurs
- Best use of your time from mixing with women who are equally serious about their business, creating deeper connections and long-term relationships – it’s like an accelerated one-to-one
- The chance to work on your business, not just in your business with a focus on allowing you to move forward strategically, and not just concentrate on selling
- An opportunity to find out what you don’t know through inspiring and practical training that you can use straight away in your business.
- Clear thinking and strategic perspectives that will help you move your business forward
- ‘Aha moments’ that move you into the next phase of your business
How does it work?
Each club has different focus for the training, but the brainstorming is all about you. It’s a chance to celebrate success, share your challenges and set goals for yourself.
1. Start with fun, inspiration and laughter
3. Brainstorming & connecting
Here are some comments from previous club attendees
“What a great club! I connected with three women who helped me with a big issue – this was priceless. The buzz and energy in the room was so motivating and made us feel we could achieve the success we desire!” Wendy Kerr, Momentum
“Just loved it!” Shirley Palmer, CalmRed
“The Women Unlimited Business Club is inspiring and motivational, a different way of networking with a moxie twist” Sue Oliver, Insight2Impact
“Moxie Rules!” Alicia Cowan, Absolute PA
“Inspiring, friendly, informative and FUN! ” Debbie Brooks
It’s great to be part of a group that always has me leaving the room skipping!! Marian Forkin, Hoops