Blueprint for business growth
September 23, 2009. Women Unlimited are holding a fantastic event to share with you all the ins and outs of one of the most effective ways to grow your business. Business growth is challenging and there are many ways that you can choose to grow quickly. One of the most popular, and effective ways to do this is to follow the franchising model.
This unique one day event will look at what’s required to make a success of this business model and how you might be able to apply that to your business. Whatever stage you are at in your business lifecycle, you should come along to this event to discover whether it can work for you now or in the future.
You’ll hear from two of the UK’s most successful female franchisors, Stephanie Manuel founder of Stagecoach Theatre Arts School and Lara Goodbody co-founder of Yoga Bugs. We also have three leading franchise consultants sharing their expertise and advice with you and finally HSBC is going to be talking money and how to finance your growth.
Agenda for the day:
We have some great experts on hand to discuss the things that are are important to you…
1. Is your business suitable for franchising with Ursula Barzey and Bruce Johnston of Matchpoint Franchise Consulting Network
2. Planning and financing your franchising growth with HSBC
3. Case Study: Yoga Bugs. Lara Goodbody and Fenella Linden created their successful franchise Yoga Bugs (see video below). Lara will share their experience in how they grew Yoga Bugs and where they are today.
LUNCH and NETWORKING
4. The 7 key steps to creating a successful franchise with Kirsten Gibb, co-founder of Replico
5. Stephanie Manuel is the founder of Stagecoach Academy of Arts. She and her partner grew their business from 14 franchises in 1993 to over 650 franchises worldwide today. You will have the opportunity to hear from Stephanie about how she grew her business and how they achieved their phenomenal success.
This is going to a fantastic day that is worth attending for anyone who would like to explore franchising as a way forward and find out what it takes. You’ll have an opportunity to network and mingle with two of the UK’s most successful franchisors. And finally you’ll have the chance to engage with other like minded business people who are serious about their business growth.
You’ll find this day both inspiring and educational and if franchising is even remotely on your agenda, you need to attend this day.
We are offering a fantastic early bird discount of 20% discount up until August 31st, so make sure you book early! Please note that this is a mixed event for both men and women.
Where: British Library
When: September 23 from 10:00 – 3:30 – lunch included